Saturday, June 8, 2019

M.Sc !

It's been 5 months since I was officially graduated from National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU), Taiwan. I did my study as a Food science master student for 2 years, started from February 2017.

M.Sc


Honestly, I did not expect that I would come to this school for doing master. I also wondered why I finally joined this school, even finished my study and got my M.Sc degree. I think that is God's plan.

Back to the end of 2016, I submitted my master application into three universities. They were Wageningen university in Netherlands,  National Cheng Kung University (NCKU) and National Taiwan Ocean University (NTOU) in Taiwan. All those universities accepted me and gave me scholarship, except Wageningen university. At that time, I planned to register myself for LPDP scholarship so I could go for Wageningen as I received the letter of acceptance (LOA) in Food technology department. Unfortunately, LPDP would open the registration 6 months after. It means that I had to delay one semester of study. Besides, there was a possibility I would not get the scholarship. On the other hand, I could start studying in NCKU or NTOU right away with a full ride.

It was not easy at all to finally make a decision to choose NTOU. I considered many things like hundreeeedddd things as I am a thinker xoxo. That situation was similar to the moment when I had to decide for my bachelor study. I had no idea why I went to UNSRI, but in the end I knew the reason. Something that I might not get if I was in another university, a transformation from darkness to lightness.

I could understand that everything happens for a reason like many people said.
But I believe that everything happens according to God's plan.

So far, I feel blessed here. I have good friends, a good community in church, excellent advisor and teachers, friendly lab-mates, and super pretty scenery around school as it is near to ocean.


Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.


with food science students

with Indonesian students from spring batch

special

No comments:

Post a Comment